What you’ll learn
- Play with proper left and right hand bass technique
- Be able to play faster
- Practice super efficiently
- Have more control over fretting and picking hands
- Play effortlessly and with more comfort
- Be able to perform favorite songs with more ease
- Be able to play along a metronome or drum beat with better timing
Course Description (click to expand)
Would you like to unlock technique secrets on bass and be able to play songs that you like with ease?
Proper technique is at the core of everything we play on bass. Nothing is more frustrating than not being able to play a favorite song or music that’s locked inside our mind.
When starting out, our fingers are not doing what we’d like them to do. Then we’re practically stuck and can’t make progress and truly enjoy the instrument.
I’ve made this course to SET YOU FREE and help you unlock your bass playing potential. Yes – this course is all about left and right-hand bass technique! Once you complete this course, you’ll unlock a whole new way of playing the bass. You’ll feel like you’ve found direction and obtained tools that you needed so desperately, and that you’ve just surpassed a major stumbling block that was holding you back.
The course is focused on the development of two main elements of your playing: technique mechanics and exercises.
I’ll show you correct technique ideas that every bass player should incorporate to play more effortlessly and efficiently. Technique concepts and mechanics are the same for absolute beginners and advanced players.
In fact, if you’re a complete beginner – then this course is perfect for you as you might not have developed any bad habits along the way. If your level is intermediate or advanced, you’ll still benefit from this course.
The second major component of this course are highly efficient EXERCISES. Tons of simple exercises that you can do every day. They are incredibly easy to do, yet super efficient at building your chops.
This all means that you’ll spend less time in the woodshed, yet make more progress on the bass! The course is shown in crisp HD video and features high-quality bass audio and backing tracks.
This course includes:
- Tabs for each playing example
- Interactive backing track videos for practice in different tempos
- Progressive tempo backing track for building endurance and speed
- English subtitles
- Unlimited help and instructor feedback
- Left and right-hand pro technique tips and tricks
- Ultra-efficient exercises for building your bass chops
I want you to know that it is important to me to hear back from you, while you’re going through the course. I’d like to encourage you to send me messages anytime you feel the need to check-in, and I’ll be responding quickly (usually the same day!). Also, I’d like to ask you to record audio files or videos (you can post videos on Youtube and share the link) and send them to me for feedback.
I’m here to help YOU, so don’t be shy and seize the opportunity.
You don’t need any prerequisites to enjoy this course. Just bring your bass, and you’re ready to start working on your technique.
You’ll be able to improve your comfort, speed, and endurance while spending less time. This course is also like a virtual bass fitness class – just fire up a lesson and start practicing.
Please send me your feedback about the course. What did you like? What did you not like? How could I improve it? Your comments mean a lot to me, and I need them to shape the course content for YOU better in the future.
Who this course is for:
- Bass players looking to learn new technique tips and tricks
- Bass players struggling with technique
- Bass players frustrated for not being able to play favorite songs
- Bass players who can’t play on bass what they hear in their head
- Bass players looking to learn how to play fast
- Future bass shredders