Course Description (click to expand)
Learn how to play this cool slap bass riff that features left hand slapping, dead notes and hammer-ons.
This lesson series features a professional bass player and teacher Fernando Lima from Brazil. His sense of groove and technique are impeccable and you’re bound to make heaps of progress by mastering his bass lines.
This lesson series includes:
- PDF & Guitar Pro tabs
- Backing tracks for jamming and practice
- Downloadable backing tracks in mp3 format
- Unlimited help and instructor feedback
Let’s do it!
Who this course is for:
- Bass players looking to learn a cool slap bass riff that will challenge them
- Bass players wanting to expand their slap bass grooves vocabulary
What you’ll learn
- How to play ghost (dead) notes on bass using slap technique
- How to play left hand slaps to produce percussive sounds
- How to insert hammer-ons into a slap bass line
- Learn a challenging funky slap bass riff that incorporates dead notes & hammer-ons
- Become more confident with 16th notes rhythm subdivisions
- Practice a cool riff that will challenge you and take your ability to the next level
- Improve your overall slap bass technique and endurance
This lesson series features a guest instructor Fernando Lima from Brazil.
With his amazing groove, funky technique & licks – you’re bound to be inspired!