Course Description (click to expand)
Learn how to play catchy chromatic blues bass line featuring ghost notes and syncopation.
This course features a professional bass player Mitch Cockman from the UK.
This course includes:
- PDF & Guitar Pro tabs
- Backing tracks for jamming and practice
- Downloadable backing tracks in mp3 format
- Unlimited help and instructor feedback
Who this course is for:
- Blues bass players looking to expand their licks vocabulary
- Bass players wanting to spice up their lines with chromatic notes
- Bass players who want to spice up their rhythm skills with syncopation
What you’ll learn
- How to play the chromatic scale on bass
- How to connect chords with passing notes
- Modern and funky sounding blues bass track
- Become more confident with ghost notes and syncopation
- Practice blues bass licks that you can re-use
- Improve your bass improvisation skills
This lesson series features a guest instructor Mitch Cockman from the UK.
Dive into Mitch’s organic bass sound, catchy licks and tight grooves that will get your fingers movin’.
0% Complete 0/9 Steps