What you’ll learn
- What are dynamics on bass
- What types of bass dynamics are out there
- How to change tonal character of the bass line
- How to apply volume dynamics to your playing
- How to accent certain notes to make bass lines organic sounding and groovy
- Become comfortable utilizing bass dynamics in your playing
- A number of effective dynamics exercises
Course Description (click to expand)
This course is all about dynamics on bass.
It’s meant as an introduction to the world of dynamics if you’ve never really worked on this aspect of your playing before.
This is the number one overlooked aspect of bass playing, by the way, also one shrouded in controversy.
Did you know that you could go on for years without even noticing that you’re lacking dynamics in your playing? Time to change this.
You’ll learn must-know lessons related to bass dynamics.
Then we’ll deep dive into practical and highly effective core exercises that you can do to improve your dynamics control.
This course is shot in full HD video, with high-quality audio backing tracks and resources.
This course includes:
- Valuable lessons on the topic of bass dynamics control
- Highly effective dynamics bass exercises
- PDF & Guitar Pro 7 tabs for each playing example
- Audio backing tracks jamming and practice
- Downloadable backing tracks in mp3 format
- Unlimited help and instructor feedback
Who this course is for:
- Bass players looking to get that extra boost to their expressive performances
- Those bass players who get critique from band members about lacking dynamics and energy
- Bass players struggling to lay down a steady groove over a backing track
- Bass players needing more power in their performance when recording or performing live
- Bass player looking to gain control over dynamics
Hope you’ll find this introductory course to bass dynamics helpful.