Complete Bass Quests To:
- Get an opportunity to compose bass lines just like studio musicians
- Gain confidence in jamming over unfamiliar tracks
- Get challenged to step outside of your comfort zone
- Obtain new skills on bass by completing each mission
- Get bass audio/video recording experience
- Get motivated to play bass in a meaningful way
How It Works (click to expand)
You’re the kind of bass player that needs a purpose in order to motivate practice?
Look no further – as in this section you’ll get everything you need to stay motivated!
“I’ve noticed that when playing in a band or taking part in online recording projects, I’ve been practicing 100% more. I needed a purpose in order to pick up that bass every day. This is where my idea of Bass Missions was born. I wanted to help my students get that motivation boost and first-hand experience of being a “working bass player”.” – Bogdan
Bass Quests are practical tasks and challenges that you need to complete by submitting the required final delivery (usually a video of your performance).
By completing missions successfully you earn points and mission badges.
All the submissions are reviewed by the instructor and you’ll receive constructive feedback.
Warning: participating in this section is highly addictive and will result in massive improvement of your bass skills. Participate at your own risk.